On Air Talent Bravo Mic CommunicationsBravoMic.jpg
Apply by 2019-09-22
Bravo Mic Communications, Las Cruces’ leading broadcaster, is seeking a full-time and part-time On – Air Personality. A highly-motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. The on – air personality duties include, but are not limited to, introducing programs and music, doing live and recorded shows, live appearances for remote broadcasts and events, which involve driving station vehicles and setting up remote broadcast equipment, production duties involving recording and editing commercials and public service announcements, and is involved in the overall public presentation of the station. Bilingual Preferred, Bravo Mic values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
- Previous on – air experience preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver License and dependable transportation
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends)
- Minimum of High School graduate, college graduate preferred
- Previous work, volunteer, or educational experience in broadcast, entertainment, arts or
advertising a plus
Competitive Benefit Package
firstname.lastname@example.org Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
mail to: Bravo Mic Communications, c/o Jobs, 101 Perkins Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88005
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER