Digital Producer Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-08-17
This position is responsible for producing content on company`s website(s) to include local news, weather, sports and public information content.
- Write print stories for websites using such sources as broadcast scripts, Associated Press wire stories and raw news facts.
- Create images to appear with stories using an online tool, edit video clips and post to website.
- Work with Reporters, Anchors, Photographers and Producers to generate interactive elements and additional content for news stories.
- Identify and post engaging social media content on station`s various platforms that matches overall goals for news and community outreach.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of news writing experience (newspaper or web writing preferred).Computer proficiency, including experience with digital publishing content management systems; photo editing, video editing, and basic HTML tags.
- Bachelor `s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sound news judgment and excellent writing skills (inlc. spelling and grammar).
- Ability to have initiative, judgment and hands-on determination to take a web story from conception to post under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors and content providers.
- A passion to constantly generate new, fresh and unique content that is up-to-the-minute and community focused.
- Prior experience using major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is required. Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Mountains, streams, deserts, ancient ruins, world-class art, varied culture and a crazy-good brew and food scene. That’s the New Mexico life KOB 4 employees enjoy every day. The variety represented in our state drives a news organization that covers a wide range of stories from award-winning investigations and special projects to heart-touching profiles of people and real life issues you won’t find anywhere else. Sound good? Come live in an amazing state and join the KOB 4 team as we proudly “Stand 4 New Mexico”!
Apply online at Hubbard Broadcasting We are an equal opportunity employer. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply online at Hubbard Broadcasting
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER