Technical Operations Center Operator Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-08-10
REELZ, an independently owned, national network located in New Mexico, is looking for a qualified Technical Operations Center coordinator to review and ingest materials both digital and physical ensuring that all media meets company standards. Advanced editing skills for re-formatting purposes. Quality control of all media incoming and processed for all outlets.
This position is responsible for the on-air accuracy of all programming for the television station, monitoring of other transmitters as well as the handling of program and commercial content, satellite up-linking and video tape recording. (Additional for NY-Also responsible for
driving as well as the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the TV stations` ENG vehicles.)
- Work with all teams to coordinate and ensure quality of all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Work with disparate teams to ensure media is delivered by prescribed deadlines.
- Work closely with all departments to understand the status of materials. (creation, QC, delivery)
- Back-up for localization and master control resource delivery.
- Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Understanding of Closed Captioning standards.
- DVD builds and duplication processing.
- Proficiency in Internet navigation for commercial spots.
- All other duties as assigned.
- College education in Broadcasting, Communications, Media Asset Management, or Television preferred.
- 3+ years in experience in Edit/Tape/Media/Mastering preferred.
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
- Exceptional organization skills required
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply online at Hubbard Broadcasting Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at Hubbard Broadcasting
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER