Maintenance Engineer Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-07-21
This position is responsible for the organization, installation and maintenance of all studio, production, news gathering equipment of the station.
- Installation, diagnosis and maintenance of critical on-air video, audio, signal processing, transport and transmission equipment.
- Troubleshoot a variety of television broadcast transmission equipment.
- Develop a base knowledge of site facility systems and assist with emergence building system repairs as needed.Keeping FCC Station and program logs.
- Transmitter remote control operation.
- Audio operation for production and/or live news.
- Operation of ENG vehicles.
- Must have 2 years technical school and or Associates Degree in Electronics or a minimum of 2 years experience in the broadcast industry.
- Strong computer skills and experience with IT systems such as LAN, WAN and associated hardware with the ability to troubleshoot to the component level with some RF experience required.
- Must have a valid driver`s license and a good driving record and the ability to drive a standard transmission vehicle. Driving record will be checked.
About Us Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Mountains, streams, deserts, ancient ruins, world-class art, varied culture and a crazy-good brew and food scene. That’s the New Mexico life KOB 4 employees enjoy every day. The variety represented in our state drives a news organization that covers a wide range of stories from award-winning investigations and special projects to heart-touching profiles of people and real life issues you won’t find anywhere else. Sound good? Come live in an amazing state and join the KOB 4 team as we proudly “Stand 4 New Mexico”!
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER