Multimedia Journalist Nexstar Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-06-13
Southwest television station is searching for a Multimedia Journalist for Living Local, a morning style and talk show locally produced on FOX New Mexico, Nexstar’s top-rated duopoly in Albuquerque, NM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appear on camera and conduct discussions on a wide range of topics.
- The MMJ will play a key role in developing the style and presentation of the show, and hosting live and recorded interviews.
- Work directly with producers, writers & other talent in the planning and production of the show.
- Provide input into the creative direction of the show.
- Effectively communicate information while engaging viewers and guests in a non-scripted environment.
- Strong reporting & interviewing skills.
- Solid vocal delivery, camera presence and clear enunciation.
- Understand the importance of social media.
- Excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills.
- Must be familiar with the southwest culture and the surrounding community is preferred.
- Promotes teamwork and maintains attitude of cooperation with all station personnel.
Education/Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ television hosting or reporting experience.
Training/Equipment: Operate newsroom computer systems and camera equipment.
Physical Demands/Requirements: Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. Must be able to lift and carry camera equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. Some travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record are required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Apply Online https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Req # 2019-5238
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Apply Online https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER