Graphic Designer Calvary Chapel of Albuquerque
Apply by 2019-05-22
The Graphic Designer creates and provides artwork for a variety of print and web media including but not limited to: brochures, ads, banners, postcards, flyers, lanyards and posters for Calvary Albuquerque ministries. Duties include developing concepts, designing, and producing artwork that meet the needs of Ministries in different formats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Consult with ministry leader and supervisor to evaluate individual project needs and deadlines.
- Develop concepts for different ministries to meet their needs and create awareness for their event, ministry, or opportunity.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy.
- Provide samples to supervisor or client for selection and approval.
- Coordinate with staff to proof art in time for printing and deadlines.
- Communicate with different print shops to order and produce artwork needed.
- Maintain and provide web artwork for 25 different websites, formatted correctly at 72 dpi in a variety of sizes for each URL.
- Maintain content for bulletins for each campus every week.
- Maintain and provide pre-service slide images for every service to match the content of the bulletin, as well as announcements for different news articles, events, and general information.
- Maintain image resource files.
- Follow brand standards specific to the church ensuring brand consistency among all ministries.
- Complete special projects and other duties as directed by supervisor
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years professional experience
- Strong design, layout, and production skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of prepress file preparation and web ready content
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Able to receive direction and constructive feedback from multiple team members and Design Director
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure with time–sensitive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio of past graphic arts projects
- A heart for ministry and a firm belief in the vision of Calvary Albuquerque
- Trustworthy, dependable, and loyal
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver
- High sense of urgency and professionalism
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment
- Exhibits excellent time management skills
Apply today at www.calvararyabq.org Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply today at www.calvararyabq.org
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER