Customer Service Representation Calvary Chapel of Albuquerque
Apply by 2019-05-18
The Customer Service Representative provides quality customer service to all bookstore customers by helping them find requested products, answering questions, and directing them to items that suit their needs. This position also ministers to those who visit the store by fostering a welcoming environment providing prayer as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Greet and assist customers and answer their questions.
- Minister to customers through products and prayer: share resources to help someone get information they need and invest in the spiritual side of a customer’s needs whether through prayer, deeds, or kind words of encouragement.
- Maintain knowledge of available product and be able to quickly navigate the store`s inventory programs.
- Handle cash and use cash register.
- Answer phones.
- Respond to emails.
- Emboss bibles.
- Provide quotes.
- Track ticket sales, as needed.
- Process ministry and multi-site purchases.
- Receive and call customers about special orders.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Ensure impulse buying items area presentable.
- Ensure books are straightened and in alphabetical order in appropriate sections.
- Review books for sound doctrine before they are placed out on the floor.
- Create new merchandise displays that will attract attention, present products, and highlight promotions.
- Receive new product and restock items for the store, as directed by Bookstore Manager.
- Research and order new music and restock audio CD’s, as directed by Bookstore Manager.
- Manage merchandise, as directed by Bookstore Manager.
- Maintain and order greeting cards, as directed by Bookstore Manager.
- Oversee & staff multisite bookstores, as directed by Bookstore Manager.
- Assist Bookstore Manager and Assistant Manager as needed.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service, retail, and cash handling
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities and duties under the direction from supervisor as well as to be self-motivated and take individual initiative
- Working understanding of basic and essential Bible doctrine, and especially Calvary Chapel Distinctives.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Patience and grace to deal with problematic or difficult customers
- Friendly and cheerful disposition
- A compassionate heart and servant’s attitude
- Basic computer, typing, and internet navigation skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail during receiving process
- Creative and keen eye to assemble product displays and overall bookstore presentation
Apply online at https://www.calvaryabq.org/churchinfo_jobopenings.asp Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply online at https://www.calvaryabq.org/churchinfo_jobopenings.asp
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER