Promotions Assistant Entravision Communications
Apply by 2019-06-30
Entravision Communications in Albuquerque is looking for a qualified Promotions Assistant to assist the Promotions Director with events for listeners.
Responsible for maintaining localization reports, scheduling remotes and van visits, and maintaining all station PSA copy. This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to...
- Assisting in development of quarterly promotional calendar with Sales and Programming departments
- Assisting and maintaining weekly localization reports for programming staff
- Assisting in assigning and schedule all remotes, van visits, and cut-ins
- Creating and maintaining all station PSA copy with monthly documentation of station’s PSA contribution
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate must be/have...
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- A self-starter
- Must have solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station format
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English (spoken & written)
- Must have a valid New Mexico Driver’s License
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply. To apply for this position, please visit https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=812 Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this position, please visit https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=812
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER