Receptionist Cumulus Media
Apply by 2019-01-31
Cumulus Media-Albuquerque has an immediate opening for a Receptionist. Qualified candidates will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Professional appearance a must. Looking for someone who really enjoys interacting with people via the phone and in person.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Greet clients, on-air guests, visitors, job applicants, and contest winners.
- Receive incoming calls and route to proper personnel.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and add postage to outgoing mail.
- Provide information to listeners regarding commercials, news stories, etc.
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies.
- Prepare lockbox deposit for checks received at front desk or via mail.
- Assist sales team as needed.
- Assist promotion department with remote preparation as needed.
- Assist traffic with affidavits as needed.
- Assist Business Manager with billing, payments, and other general office duties.
- All other duties as deemed necessary by corporate or local market management.
- Strong ability to connect with listeners via phone and in person
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- People Skills / Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cumulus Albuquerque currently features 8 stations including heritage News Radio KKOB-AM, KKOB-FM, KRST-FM, KBZU-FM, KDRF-FM, KMGA-FM, KNML-AM and KTBL-AM. At Cumulus Albuquerque we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation`s leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
What We Offer:
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Extensive training and mentoring
- Career path to advance and grow professionally
- Creative and collaborative environment
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER