Executive Producer-Good Day New Mexico Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-01-05
The Executive Producer for Good Day New Mexico (GDNM) has the responsibility and decision making for developing and executing KOB-TV`s daily 30-minute lifestyle talk show.
- Develops and executes story and show segments: Generates, researches, produces, organizes, writes, and edits compelling and creative content for stories and segments. Work with sales representatives to creatively incorporate paid clients into the show.
- Manage on-air content.
- Produce field segments. Works with GDNM team to execute.
- Directly supervises and leads the GDNM team including on-air talent, editors, photographers and production assistants.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Builds effective working relationships with co-workers in same and different departments, customers, vendors and the general public.
- Collaborate constructively with many team members to continually make improvements and enhancements to make the show successful.
4 year degree or 5 years equivalent work experience required. Minimum of 2 years of producing experience. Previous supervisory or management experience preferred. Superior writing and producing, skills required. General knowledge of television production techniques. Must be highly creative. Thorough understanding of the New Mexico lifestyle and what New Mexicans find important. Proven ability to create and lead a story or segment from start to finish without direct supervision. Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritize, organize, and meet short deadlines. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked).
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
https://www.kob.com/jobs Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER