Database Entry and Marketing Coordinator AGM Foundation
Apply by 2018-12-27
95.5 KHFM Classical Public Radio is seeking a part-time Database Entry and Management Coordinator to join the team. It’s a fun and relaxed environment with perks such as concert tickets and other events to attend.
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting in the management of KHFM’s constituent database, processing donations, and providing support for events/development team for donor-related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability or disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Become knowledgeable in Memsys data management including: entering donor information, key contacts, donor/sustainer information, gift reports, including research and input on individuals/companies
- Assist KHFM team to ensure effective and timely database management including processing data entry daily, generating informational reports, update and processing mailing lists, processing thank you letters, and email blasts, etc.
- Keep track of database issues to help troubleshoot report or entry issues
- Maintain training manual for Memsys
- Assist Leadership Team with research on donors and foundations, entering information into spreadsheets or into the database. Help with mailings, submitting grant applications
- Work with volunteers on events or other jobs
- Entering checks and credit cards as needed during fund drive
- Speaking with donors and sustainers to build relationships and assist with processing gifts
- Posting on social media campaigns with Facebook/Instagram, and emails using Constant Contact or Vertical Response
- Provides support for fundraising events and on-air drives
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. We are seeking someone who prides themselves in doing things well, works well with a team and enjoys and has some knowledge of classical music.
- Excellent database skills; experience with fundraising databases preferred (e.g. Memsys, or Donor Perfect)
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Office, especially Excel, Word, and Desktop Publishing
- Strong data entry skills, providing both accuracy and speed
- Ability to handle confidential information and ensure compliance with all security requirements for donor’s payment information
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, maintain schedules, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently while supporting a larger team effort
- Friendly and outgoing manner, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed
Education/Experience: BA or AA degree in Communications, English, Music, Business or similar area preferred
Computer Skills: Memsys, Microsoft Office, Constant Contact,
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and sit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KHFM is an equal opportunity employer; our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. Our company is an at-will employer. At any time, employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job Type: Part-time
- Database Management: 1 year
- Albuquerque, NM: Near Lomas and Pennsylvania
Required work authorization:
- United States
Please contact email@example.com. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER