National Sales Manager Nexstar Broadcasting
Apply by 2018-12-09
The National Sales Manager is part of a highly driven team. We are looking for a self-motivated, success-oriented individual to facilitate revenue-generating negotiations with clients, firms and national advertising agencies for the CBS & FOX duopoly stations located in Albuquerque, NM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships, contact key accounts, handling clients at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections and forecast of future advertising.
- Development of all national account sales plans including promotions, programs and training required to meet the annual growth objective. Monitor sales results and implement corrective actions as needed throughout the year.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with rep firms.
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth.
- Generate packages, negotiate advertising rates, and create oral and written presentations.
Monitor accounts receivables.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborate with other departments to address key business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong oral, problem solving, writing & presentation skills.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Well organized, professional demeanor, high energy & attention to detail.
- Must be confident, flexible, multi-tasker and be able to work independently.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Education/Experience: Minimum three (3) years broadcast television sales experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Nielsen, Wide Orbit, and Strata is preferred.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: The National Sales Manager must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers. High stress environment with deadline pressures. Travel and long work hours may be required. A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required
To express your interest in KRQE’s job vacancy, submit your resume online at www.nexstar.tv/careers/. Search for job requisition 2018-3126. The application deadline is open until the job has been filled. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To express your interest in KRQE’s job vacancy, submit your resume online at www.nexstar.tv/careers/. Search for job requisition 2018-3126. The application deadline is open until the job has been filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER