Technical Director Hearst Television
Apply by 2018-12-06
KOAT-TV has an opening for an experienced Technical Director for our station’s live fast-paced newscasts. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of broadcast operations and production activities. The Technical Director will work together with directors and producers in planning newscasts and overseeing the crew on Newscast pre-production activities.
This position is responsible for the visual direction of newscasts. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidate will provide creative input and will work closely with the newscast producer and production crew. Employee will be responsible for clean technical execution of the overall look of the newscast. Must be able to call and punch a newscast.
- Should have 2+ years of experience working as a technical director at a commercial television station with extensive experience in the operation of a wide variety of broadcast equipment
- Must be willing to work mornings and fill in during holidays and vacation.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience with a Sony DVS 9000 Production Switcher is preferred.
- Experience with ENPS, VIZ RT graphics and Bitcentral video playback will be helpful.
- College Degree in Broadcast Communications or related field preferred.
- Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
Please visit https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/technical-director-4387 to apply. EOE Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please visit https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/technical-director-4387 to apply. EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER