Executive Producer- Mornings Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2018-11-30
KOB-TV seeks an Executive Producer who will help our news team dominate the news landscape in the fiercely competitive Albuquerque-Santa Fe news market. The Executive Producer will play a key role in leading the charge for greatness in story enterprise, reporting, and producing news content in both on-air and online platforms. Our new E.P. will collaborate with the news director and other news managers to lead, coach, and inspire a wide range of staff, with a focus on showcasing and creativity for our morning newscasts. If you have producer and/or executive producer experience, and want to play hard in a market with an endless supply of unforgettable news stories, KOB is the station for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Story selection, cultivation, and crafting with reporters, anchors and producers
- Raising the bar on storytelling by pushing for personal, memorable stories
- Executing and showcasing the Stands 4 New Mexico station brand
- Working with producers to raise the quality of presentation of top stories, and content that fulfills our brand promise
- Coach and supervise staff to improve newscast quality/showcasing/production value
- Management of online news producers to win the digital news war: posting first, accurately, completely, and creatively
- Coach digital producers to pursue all social tools to further online and on-air news goals
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions. You must have a valid driver’s license. Driving record will be checked.
https://www.kob.com/jobs Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER